terça-feira, janeiro 23, 2007

Accidentally...


So she said what's the problem baby
What's the problem
I don't know
Well maybe I'm in love
Think about it every time I think about it
Can't stop thinking about it

How much longer will it take to cure this
Just to cure it, cause I can't ignore it if it's love!
Makes me wanna turn around and face me
But I don't know nothing about love
(…)
Well baby I surrender
To the strawberry ice cream
Never ever end of all this love
Well I didn't mean to do it
But there's no escaping your love

These lines of lightning mean
We're never alone, never alone, no, no

Come on, Come on
Move a little closer
Come on, Come on
I want to hear you whisper
Come on, Come on
Settle down inside my love
(…)
We're accidentally in love
Accidentally in love!

Sem comentários: